View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 20:49   #23
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Sky Sports to end freezed payments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
The games are like training exercises to me, the lack of atmosphere from the crowd noise totally ruins the game IMO, players need the noisy crowds to egg them on, they thrive on the backing that they get from the fans, football without fans is nothing IMO.
I quite agree, however until a vaccine appears or the virus disappears, I do not think crowds will be allowed.

This could be January or later - so it's football without crowds for the forseeable or no football which risks dozens of clubs ceasing to exist.
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote