View Single Post
Old 19-10-2011, 20:05   #1
Tricky Trevor
cf.geek

Services: Gig1,Ultimate Volt,Virgin 360x2, O2 mobile
Tricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of Quads
Very happy with new deal-Samsung Galaxy S2

For some time now I've been fed up with Windows 6.5 on my HTC HD2 and have been wanting to change my phone but it's been a long wait for my £30 contract to expire at the end of January 2012.

So I was very suprised to get a call from Virgin mobile offering me a downgrade on my tarriff and a new phone.

So tomorrow I will be having a Samsung Galaxy S2 delivered on what the advisor said is an offer for today only for £22.95,300 mins,Unlimited texts and 1gb data. I'm quite chuffed with this offer as it is £40.99 on the Virgin Media website.
Tricky Trevor is offline   Reply With Quote