View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 13:29   #17
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: UKTV HD free for Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Well one person's dross is another's must have. I don't watch any Sky output, but still pay for it. It would be good if we could tailor to exactly the channels we want but guess that's not profitable.
I think it depends how you structure it. Clearly, some people are attracted to the number of channels appearing, regardless of content. However, wouldn't it be good if you could subscribe to a 'quality max' package that only provided the present selection of HD/UHD channels plus Sky Atlantic HD and AMC HD together with all the 'free' terrestrial and news channels, plus the all the main subscription on demand services including Amazon and Starzplay at a discounted price through Virgin. Now that would be much more to my taste. Virgin would need to price it to what was sensible, of course, but it should stem complaints about paying for 'dross'.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote