Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2021, 14:29   #4534
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadking View Post
So people who can safely travel abroad or go to events should be prevented from doing so? That is discrimination.
Needing a vaccine passport, won't impact me personally either way, but that doesn't mean I should hold back others who wish to do those activities.
Duh! Congratulations you have managed To completely miss my point.

Firstly, I have already accepted proof of vaccination may be required for foreign travel several times on this thread, that it may be required by the country you are going to more than a U.K. requirement.

I am saying that vaccine passports should not be required by anyone to attend anything in the U.K.

---------- Post added at 14:29 ---------- Previous post was at 14:26 ----------

It’s a coronavirus. Same horse different Jockey