View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 10:01   #2843
kop32
cf.addict

Services: Sky Q Silver, 2 x mini boxes,VM 150mb broadband and VM phone with anytime calls.
kop32 has reached the bronze age
kop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze age
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvtimes View Post
The videos of the studios look really good. Just wish we had access to it
Right,here's my take on the whole sorry situation,While I have benefited from BT Sports being offered to me FOC (I have Sky+HD and BT Infinity) and the fact I am £10 a month better off as I no longer have to pay for ESPN (at least for a year), and here is the thing,I genuinely feel sorry for the majority of you guy's on here not getting access to these services,let's face it there are not many Companies that are defended to the hilt by ultra loyal Customers that could get away with such inept dealings and not even offer some incentives to help compensate the loss of channels (let alone not getting any of the new one's!).

If I had the chance to speak to the Virgin Media hierarchy I would suggest they spend a few hours reading through this Forum just to get a feel of the confidence in them that stilll exists with these Customers,even in the light of this latest debacle over BT Sports.

To all of you still loyal customers I for one applaud you and sincerely hope you all get what you thoroughly deserve in the very near future (hopefully before the start of the new Premiership season.......

ps Be gentle on me as I am a Liverpool FC season ticket holder....
kop32 is offline   Reply With Quote