View Single Post
Old 16-02-2018, 08:26   #461
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
gun rights are an American thing, not a Biblical thing.
Agreed. So the last thing you would want to hear, as a Christian, is Richard Land having this view:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Land#Gun_rights

Quote:
In the aftermath of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, in December 2012, Land made the following comments in an NPR interview regarding the use of a weapon: "If I find that someone is trying to do harm to someone else, I believe that I have a moral and Christian obligation to do what ever I can - with the least amount of violence necessary - but if necessary, lethal violence to stop them from harming others. That's loving my neighbor as myself. That's doing unto others as I would have them do unto me.
Quote:
subordination of women in the ministry & marriage, etc. That is utter nonsense. Women's ministry is alive and well in churches
Jack Graham, pastor of Prestonwood Baptist Church in Plano, Texas, one of those present, holds the views that:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southe...er-based_roles

Quote:
By explicitly defining the pastoral office as the exclusive domain of males, the 2000 BF&M provision becomes the SBC's first-ever official position against women pastors.
and

Quote:
The 2000 BF&M now prescribes a husband-headship authority structure, closely following the apostle Paul's exhortations in Ephesians 5:21–33
Quote:
Personally, I am delighted that that there is a strong Christian presence around Trump. Long may it continue.
You may be delighted with the close relationship these kind of people have with Trump but I am sure a lot of Americans are not