Thread: Racing (Car) F1 2020 Season Thread
View Single Post
Old 13-03-2020, 21:11   #37
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: F1 2020 Season Thread

Season cancellation will be dependent on peaks in various countries with the added detriment of where the teams travel from.

The same sources as last night are putting the most realistic starting date as June in Baku, they've been told that by senior F1 officials, I'm more inclined to believe them given they were fairly bang on with what was unfolding in Australia yesterday. Again that's dependent on numerous factors and as already suggested it could just as easy be July. The basis of all of it is the assumption and hope that all of the countries on the calendar hit peak with virus and start to trend downwards in the coming two to three months.

Obviously the issue is that not everywhere is on the same timeline of events.

An idea I've seen touted about is the potential to revisit the postponed tracks if they're doing alright by the time the seasons kicks off. I.e going back to Australia because Baku isn't doable.