View Single Post
Old 29-04-2019, 14:15   #14
Unknownguy
Inactive

Unknownguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
I just looked closer at this. If you sort that table by Kids channels only the FTA ones will be in all packs. Only V.VIP will have the Pay TV ones.

If I assume packs such as Mix and Fun are now legacy packs but will remain with current Kids TV selection but are not available to new customers.

The table is not showing the Pay TV Kids channels under Full House, so either VM is automatically going to add the Add On to existing customers (which they can remove) or they are going to have two versions os the Full House tier, the old one, which will remain but no longer be sold to new customers and the new Full House.

I suspect the latter.
Thanks for explaining it. That's what I trying to get at. I assume those under contract will keep the kids channels until end of existing contract as you suggested

---------- Post added at 14:15 ---------- Previous post was at 14:14 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Whilst this won't affect me, this looks like a further devaluation of Full House then. There was a leak some time ago that said that VM were thinking of an add on kids pack, but I didn't think that they would be removed from Full House!
I would imagine this leaves room for more haggling when renewing a contract! Customers won't pay the same or more for less viewing!
Unknownguy is offline   Reply With Quote