View Single Post
Old 29-04-2019, 13:59   #10
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: New Pick 'n' Mix option TV bundles

I just looked closer at this. If you sort that table by Kids channels only the FTA ones will be in all packs. Only V.VIP will have the Pay TV ones.

If I assume packs such as Mix and Fun are now legacy packs but will remain with current Kids TV selection but are not available to new customers.

The table is not showing the Pay TV Kids channels under Full House, so either VM is automatically going to add the Add On to existing customers (which they can remove) or they are going to have two versions of the Full House tier, the old one, which will remain but no longer be sold to new customers and the new Full House.

I suspect the latter.

Last edited by cheekyangus; 29-04-2019 at 14:18. Reason: Typo sorted
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote