View Single Post
Old 29-09-2017, 20:00   #490
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I was gearing up for this too but I saw the mood was changing, it did not help though that the Tories led an absolutely dire campaign. I never want to hear the words Strong & S... again...

You saw me the day before the election on here, say I think it will be a hung parliament. I saw the mood change. I saw the same kind of 'movement' that Trump had in the U.S and what Corbyn gained in the last few weeks.

I read off all kinds of data. Likes on Youtube videos, followers on social media, Corbyn's campaign was a far better one than May's and his was a more positive campaign, this cannot be denied.
Easy when your election strategy is promising to deliver stuff you can't hope to in the real world and you don't really believe you have a cat's chance in hell of being elected and having to come up with the goods.

Last edited by Osem; 29-09-2017 at 20:05.