View Single Post
Old 29-09-2017, 13:21   #486
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

For goodness sake, more posts of where members are again, arguing and attacking each other. I have removed these posts.

Also, I did not ask for a long running list of what appears to be problematic posts to someone. Members should not be singling out anybody, publicly, for any reason.

This thread has a topic, it is not here to air a grievance against one or more individuals.

Despite not always agreeing with each other and I know a number of members disagree with me, these members know who they are, I still value ALL input, I would never add derogatory label and label them as a 'usual suspect' and do it, in a fashion that it really does not matter if that member sees it, I think it's ignorant and rude.

Nor would I take it upon myself to copy someone's signature, change a few words here and there, in a bid to then take a side swipe at this person, it's not really on to be doing this kind of thing. It's playground stuff.

Just so you know, the team are monitoring this situation in this sub-area. CF is not about stifling peoples views, but these attacks on each other, it cannot continue and I am not blaming just one side or that side, it is both sides that are doing it.

As for now we need to keep to thread topic please.

---------- Post added at 13:21 ---------- Previous post was at 13:12 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignitionnet View Post

There is no indication that people are wising up to this, and certainly the UK would be unlikely to go the same way as Venezuela. This is the same kind of hyperbole as claiming the UK would go the same way as Greece if we didn't have copious amounts of austerity.

You dislike them for all of this you'd love their Brexit position: it seems to be along the lines of EEA/EFTA - the Norway option - with restrictions on freedom of movement using the existing provisions in the EEA treaty.

YouGov poll published 26th September:
I struggle to trust any kind of polling, sorry but I do. I saw a Twitter Poll asking the question if people are ready to accept JC as PM, think it was 53% No. 47% Yes, with a sample size of around 6,700 which is probably bigger than the YouGov sample size.

But again, don't trust this either because it's twitter.

There has been more than a few examples of previous polling and them being widely off the mark.