View Single Post
Old 30-04-2006, 13:13   #2
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Any ADSL Offer this???

I've been using "Firefly" since late Feb, after moving to a non-cabled area after several years of using ntl.

I chose Firefly after a lot of hunting around trying to find the right ISP for me, & after reading many excellent reviews at ISPReview & Net4Nowt.

Being a small ISP, they've not yet introduced an up-to-8meg "ADSL Max" product, althoguh I read they're planning something soon.

I currently have their "Lite+30" package, which gives a 2meg connection with a 30GB/month cap for £24.99. Don't think they have a period where the cap is not counted, but 30GB has been more than enough for me anyway so it doesn't matter for me.

They also have uncapped packages.

They do 12 month contracts with free activation, or 3 month min. contracts with paid activation.

No traffic shaping AFAIK.

Newsgroup access is good. You also get Giganews access.

The support is excellent.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote