View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 15:34   #2242
AlexanderHanff
Permanently Banned

AlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful one
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Yeah I am going in about 10 minutes.

If anyone finds it is difficult to understand anywhere, please let me know. I am trying to write it as a formal article (as I would my academic coursework) but at the same time I want the general public to read it so I am trying very hard to explain technologies and issues in sufficient detail for a broad audience to understand. It is a difficult balance when you come from a technical background so I fully appreciate that I might get it wrong at times either by over explaining or not elaborating enough.

Alexander Hanff