View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 18:30   #30
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Freeview channel renumbering and hours changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
It's odd that two shows on the press release for the rebranding of True Entertainment as Sony Channel are starting before the rebrand happens, which is September 10th if I remember correctly.
I wanted to TJ Hooker from the start (I did watch some of it on Sky One in the early '90s)

I do not know about the other shows.

---------- Post added at 18:30 ---------- Previous post was at 18:02 ----------

Charlie’s Angels and Starsky & Hutch is also starting on True Entertainment on August 24th.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote