Thread: UK Timeline Doctor Who
View Single Post
Old 23-10-2018, 08:07   #435
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Doctor Who

The villain was just there to push the story on a bit. I wouldn't say he knew how to use the weapon, he just dialled back as far as it could and pushed the button. So the guy could have ended up in prehistoric times.

It was a good representation of the era I felt and yes of course there was a comment about modern policing, it fitted in perfectly I felt.

In the end it all they did was get things back on track and let the event play out as they should have and no real interference or changes really happened.

I have really enjoyed all 3 episodes so far and feel that Ryan is the most useless of the 3 companions so far. Looks like we will find out more about Yas and her family in this weeks episode,