View Single Post
Old 21-02-2010, 22:31   #1346
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: what game are you playing

Bought Bioshock 2 on Saturday and, I have to admit (this might be a little controversial), I am not really impressed.

Oh, it's a competent and enjoyable enough game with nice graphics, nice music and nice sound effects, but the graphics and sound are no better than Bioshock (so they would have been excellent in 2007 but par for the course today).

Also, gameplay hasn't really advanced from Bioshock, and it actually lacks some of the atmosphere of that game, so I haven't had the same compulsion to play it that I had in the first few days I owned the original.

In all, I'd give it 5/10, and although I bought it at full price, I'd recommend waiting until the price comes down if you are considering buying it.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote