View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 12:04   #2076
ozsat
cf.mega poster

Services: 1.2Gb/100Mb, VMTV (UHD), Freesat HD, Freeview HD, SkyQ (UHD), BTtv (UHD), DAB+
ozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful one
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

The £9.99 on Sky is for new customers only and for a limited time. Regular subscribers pay £11.99 for access via Sky.

If PS2 HD ever happens now - and I suspect not for some time (if at all) - it will be on VM too.

A couple of times when I've wanted to use the app I've had the message that the event is not available on the app due to copyright restrictions.

I've no interest in their OnDemand services.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smallclone View Post
Nope.

Virgin charge £9.99 for Premier Sports 1 in HD and Premier sports 2 in SD.

Sky charge £9.99 for Premier sports 1 in HD and Premier sports 2 in HD (imminent), plus access to Premier sport web player which gives live streaming of the 2 channels plus access to all Premier sports video on demand content. For this equivalent service as a virgin customer - it would cot me £18.99 per month - and that's possibly without Premeir sports 2 in HD on my tv (yet to be confirmed)

So - as a Virgin customer, it costs me twice as much as a sky customer to get barely the same service.

Do you think that's fair?