Thread: Any news on 5G
View Single Post
Old 18-11-2020, 14:37   #1
Tricky Trevor
cf.geek

Services: Gig1,Ultimate Volt,Virgin 360x2, O2 mobile
Tricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of Quads
Any news on 5G

Just wondering if anybody has heard any news of when 5G will come to Virgin. I'm guessing they will wait until after next summer when their merge with O2 has settled down as I can't see them launching 5G with EE and then having to swap over to O2.

My Samsung Galaxy S8+ came out of contract this week so I might as well hang fire until I know whats happening. Ive been looking at the range of 5G ready phones on Virgin mobile so there's no hurry.

It took them long enough to get 4G so I imagine it will be another case of 'coming soon' and probably being the last carrier to get 5G.