View Single Post
Old 14-09-2018, 19:37   #1944
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Trumps tweets have got worse. People that are painting him as a daft child who doesn't have a clue are seemingly not wrong.

A strange couple of tweets yesterday, claiming that 3000 people did NOT die in or as a result of the hurricanes in Puerto Rico last year and that the figure was made up by democrats to 'make him look bad'

Also the hurricane is big and wet! haha.
The BBC's Washington correspondent Anthony Zurcher, nails it for me.
Quote:
Donald Trump simply can't abide criticism of his performance as president. How else to explain his decision, as a hurricane looms off the US coast, to call adjusted Puerto Rican death-toll figures from Hurricane Maria a Democratic-inspired plot against him?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45511865

I guess I should feel sorry for someone so sensitive to criticism. Instead, I feel sorry for those who actually believe him.