View Single Post
Old 14-09-2018, 13:10   #4405
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star
Re: What have you just bought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Nash contacts have really came on now as I suffer from dry eye the contacts that I used to use are for people who suffer from dry eye maybe you could ask your optician for a trial of these, I personally found acuvue oasys hydraclear plus extremely good most optician's offer free trial so you will not be out of pocket. I know I was sent away with quite a few packs but I found acuvue oasys hydraclear plus to be the best for my eyes anyway they are a bit more expensive than other lenses but totally worth it. Don't know how much they would be for occasional use as I was the 12 month direct debit scheme and my monthly plan was £22.00 a month for a 3 month supply and i have just changed my plan for dailies I'm going to be £21.00 with the option to change my supply, what I like about going on the 12 month Direct Debit scheme is you get eye test every year plus glasses with the value up to £100.00 and if I get glasses say at £150.00 they take the £100.00 off.
Thanks Weenie. Good information
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote