View Single Post
Old 14-09-2018, 00:33   #4403
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star
Re: What have you just bought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
I have worn contacts for just over a year now nash and tbh I don't wear them all the time more often than not I was flinging out opened contact lenses that had only been worn a couple of days so dailies make more sense both financially and the way I wear them.

I was using fortnightly lenses called acuvue oasys hydraclear plus (which is ideal if you wear them every day for the fortnight) but I didn't hence why have since opted to go for the daily lenses and the ones that I now wear are called Focus Dailies All Day Comfort with these dailies I can wear when I chose without any waste as I was finding that I was only wearing the fortnightly lenses only a couple of times then having to bin them due to them being fortnightly lenses now with the dailies I will have no waste since I will be wearing once then binning them.
I had contact lenses for 15 years and my eyes started to dry up so I had to stop and get glasses, which I do not like does not matter how much I pay for them , but I have no choice, I loved the contacts,
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote