View Single Post
Old 16-06-2018, 23:27   #11
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Amazon prime Hisense n6800 tv?

Running a Fire TV UHD on a Polaroid 4K and it streams Netflix and Primes select titles flawlessly.

Can confirm though that it didn't support it via TVs built in app and would only output Prime in 4K via the box. This isn't the case for YouTube and Netflix though that output at 4K across a massive range of devices.

There's a handful of options available as I've suggested before. The Fire TV box (Not stick) Apple TV, Xbox One S and above. So in reality honestly not quite worth it right now given there's only about 10 titles on Amazon and a handful on Netflix ready to stream in UHD. I've just done it for when stuff gets gradually added and because the Fire TV features are a far better Smart device than the default OS that comes with the TV.