View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 13:58   #2017
iadom
Oh Lanky Lanky.

Services: 2 TV 360 boxes. 500mb BB, Phone line.
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
Re: [Update] Windows 10 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadom View Post
Bit of a disaster this morning, the main desktop PC is running fine but the laptop has more or less frozen.

Takes forever to boot up then nothing will run correctly, trying to open any program takes several minutes or longer. Tried to open Task Manager to see if there was anything in there, that took ages to open but when it eventually did there was nothing obviously maxing out the CPU.

I tried to run Malwarebytes but that stalled for five minutes checking for updates before I cancelled it.

Is it possible to roll back this update?
After having a new router changed last week I had a few problems with the home network due to my desktop running Win 10 v1803 without Homegroup and my wife's laptop that was rolled back to v1709 due to the problems above.

Finally bit the bullet and did a manual install of v1803 on the laptop and up to now it seems to be fine without any of the massive freeze ups that happened the last time.
iadom is offline   Reply With Quote