View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 08:57   #10
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Amazon prime Hisense n6800 tv?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin78 View Post
Yeah it's the 50" Hisense N6800 4K

Connected via Wifi. it has Netflix,Amazon, Youtube and a couple of other short cuts on the remote the rest of the stuff is on the apps Manager of the TV.

I did notice when going to tv shows in amazon then scroll down they have a UHD section about 10 tv shows inc Grandtour that show in 4K

I've not seen any films come up in 4K though so I guess it's a 4K fire stick to view them which I don't think I'll be bothering with.

I've tried youtube on my tv but although it says 4K on the video I've noticed my TV doesn't show the HDR picture options (cinema day HDR, Standard HDR) which this option pops up on amazon when UHD is played

(I've got steam link attached to the TV and a Bluray 5.1 sound system but its 7 year old now)
Try it without the Sound System attached - I had the same challenge, and it came up in 4K on my Sony Bravia 4K TV when I removed the soundbar (equally old) from the equation.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote