View Single Post
Old 19-05-2018, 17:51   #14
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Do you want to take legal action under the Equalities Act Re: your PIP assessment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
From evidence on a PIP forum I frequent, they watch you arrive and leave the building and its environs.

Do not allow the assessor to bully you into physical tasks which might cause you harm or pain.

Do not let them cajole you into describing your condition in lesser terms than you used on your forms. Even changing "often" to "occasionally" can work against your case.

Describe your worst days.

And remember this is legally what they should assess "The proposed addition to the regulations now means that legally individuals will be assessed on what they can do safely, reliably, repeatedly and in a reasonable time period".
Hopefully it went well. The chap I had with me from Deaf Blind Scotland, who picked me up and was also who helped me complete the forms couldn't pick up on anything from the assessment to say if it went bad or good. Just have to wait now.