Thread: Tivo V6 VM EPG
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 20:21   #31
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: VM EPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul's Grandad View Post
Going away for more than two weeks - don't turn off your router! You won't get any planned recordings on your V6 in the third week and beyond.

I don't know if anyone has posted about this previously (I did a quick search but couldn't see anything) but we recently found out the hard way not to unplug our router when going on holiday (like we've always done previously) as the V6, unlike the ordinary Tivo, loses all programme guide info after two weeks because of lack of contact with the network.
Fortunately we managed to catch up with most of the shows that didn't record through on demand, repeats and catch up services after we re-connected to the network on our return.

Thanks, well worth knowing should I win the lottery and be able to afford to be away for longer than 2 weeks😄
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote