View Single Post
Old 20-11-2017, 16:26   #3885
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj20x View Post
I think the proof of that specific issue will enfold as we become aware of the actual bidders. Debating the situation won't actually change, or even influence what happens. I doubt that links really give an indication of "precisely" what will happen, the passage of time between now and then gives scope for a change of mind / policy.

At the moment, looking at this debate from the outside, it just seems to be a case of stating "oh yes they will" or "oh no they won't" across several threads. The panto season is alive and well on CF.
Nobody knows what precisely will happen. All these posts are speculative, I thought that was as good as read.

I am not an insider, and when I say I believe something will change, it's based on material that I read and sounds credible.

If we took off everything that was not speculation, the 'Coming Soon' thread would not exist!