View Single Post
Old 15-08-2008, 23:29   #14187
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisey View Post
Is it normal to police this much?
Ok for the newer and not so new members of CF I will link to the sites T&Cs. http://www.cableforum.co.uk/about/21...and-conditions

IN particular I would like to draw everyone's attention to point 6 of the sub section entitled Forum Use.

Quote:
You agree that you will not: Argue a moderators decision publicly. Any and all complaints directed at a moderating decision should first be addressed to the moderator in question via private message. If the problem can not be resolved, then You should state Your position to the webmasters, who will make or change any and/or all final decisions on a democratic basis.
I would also like to point out that this site exists mainly as a help site for cable users and Phorm is just one part of the whole.