View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 23:11   #5042
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: What have you just bought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post
@ Chris
wild stab in the dark . . don't suppose you have a fairly expensive dashcam that does streaming?

May work as a temporary webcam . . . you won't be using it much in the motor for a while
I dunno, Leicestershire Police caught a man speeding on the M1, and the excuse he gave was bread was £1 a loaf cheaper in London..

I can't drive, but even if I could, not sure I'd drive 120 miles to save so little.

Besides, while I don't know Nottingham prices, I doubt London is cheaper.

The last thing I bought, besides cleaning products? An Oculus Quest VR headset. Not, strictly speaking, necessary, but we went in to lockdown nearly two weeks before the country did (my niece had a high temperature, but showed no other symptoms, and has since recovered so I think it was just a bug). I think the VR headset will help with the boredom. Sadly out of stock everywhere, but Scan appear to think they will be getting stock on the 28th. Not sure if they will, but I've ordered it.

This is also the reason I get angry when I see the video of people having fun in the parks when they are told they should. I've followed the rules, and been in lockdown for 5 weeks. They aren't following the rules, have been in lockdown for 3 weeks, and because of them, we are all likely to be in lockdown longer.

Last edited by Stuart; 06-04-2020 at 23:23.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote