View Single Post
Old 30-10-2017, 04:44   #2395
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignitionnet View Post
So you disbelieve the widow and family of the fallen too? Given Trump's long history of making inappropriate comments it really much of a reach to imagine him saying that stuff?

The burden of proof you require seems very different depending on whether or not you like what may be said.
You mean the stuff he was ‘advised’ to say, even by a military person such as General Kelly?

As I said, cannot really pass a full judgement, the full conversation is not known. But I found nothing wrong with what was took out of context.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignitionnet
The Uranium One stuff is nonsense.
I beg to differ, seems some Republican Senators do too and the fact that the Department of Justice lifted a gag order on an FBI informant surrounding the deal, so they can testify in the House.

Quote:
People who scream about fake news the loudest seem to be those who have the most obvious agendas. You seem to refuse to condemn Trump full stop, regardless of the evidence, but take every opportunity to condemn his opponents, whether real or imagined.
I had an agenda, it was hoping the DNC and Hillary lost, she did.

Quote:
Regarding the budget by the way: it's largely meaningless. It was passed in a hurry to allow use of procedures to force tax cuts through without a super-majority and is not binding.
I’m well aware of the GOPs intent and I wouldn’t call a 4 Trillion dollar budget that just passed, meaningless.