View Single Post
Old 30-10-2017, 02:09   #2394
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
No, because you're wrong, again.

I cannot condemn Trump on 'that' specific phonecall because, you, nor I, have not heard the entire conversation of 'that' phonecall, I cannot judge some line that some POS Democrat, has taken out of it and what was said out of context, then she has gone running to her leftie buddies in the media to try and politicise a story on a dead soldier.
So you disbelieve the widow and family of the fallen too? Given Trump's long history of making inappropriate comments it really much of a reach to imagine him saying that stuff?

The burden of proof you require seems very different depending on whether or not you like what may be said.

The Uranium One stuff is nonsense.

https://twitter.com/MyDaughtersArmy/...02075170193408

People who scream about fake news the loudest seem to be those who have the most obvious agendas. You seem to refuse to condemn Trump full stop, regardless of the evidence, but take every opportunity to condemn his opponents, whether real or imagined.

Regarding the budget by the way: it's largely meaningless. It was passed in a hurry to allow use of procedures to force tax cuts through without a super-majority and is not binding.