View Single Post
Old 29-10-2017, 13:10   #2392
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
You failed to condemn Trump for lying about not saying what he said to the war widow and his follow-up lie about having evidence to back up his claim. Why not be a bit more balanced and do so?
No, because you're wrong, again.

He did not lie FFS. What he said was taken out of context to portray him in a bad light, so he is denying he said it, like it is being put out by the liberal media. Then General Kelly, comes out to back up that he advised Trump what to say, to Gold star families on those phonecalls. It's not hard to join the bloody dots, unless one has an agenda like you.

I cannot condemn Trump on 'that' specific phonecall because, you, nor I, have not heard the entire conversation of 'that' phonecall, I cannot judge some line that some POS Democrat, has taken out of it and what was said out of context, then she has gone running to her leftie buddies in the media to try and politicise a story on a dead soldier.