View Single Post
Old 29-10-2017, 12:46   #2391
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I never doubted what he said in the phone call, I actually said that what he said, was nothing wrong and he was advised to say what he said by General Kelly, and other military friends of mine say also there was nothing wrong, it was honourable thing to say.

The pathetic Democratic Congresswoman who witnessed the call was being political. Though it turns out her voting on bills history for Veterans shows she voted against most veteran bills that benefits ex military personnel.

Big difference here than you saying what is fact and what isn’t. But as usual, in your rush to defend your liberal buddy, you’ve got yourself in muddle.
You failed to condemn Trump for lying about not saying what he said to the war widow and his follow-up lie about having evidence to back up his claim. Why not be a bit more balanced and do so?