View Single Post
Old 29-10-2017, 11:14   #2390
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
It seems like Clinton is guilty until proven innocent and Trump innocent until proven guilty. For example, we've seen how a war widow couldn't possibly be correct when discussing the muti-witnessed phone call from Donald Trump yet when the Benghazi mother said Hillary Clinton lied she was obviously correct.
I never doubted what he said in the phone call, I actually said that what he said, was nothing wrong and he was advised to say what he said by General Kelly, and other military friends of mine say also there was nothing wrong, it was honourable thing to say.

The pathetic Democratic Congresswoman who witnessed the call was being political. Though it turns out her voting on bills history for Veterans shows she voted against most veteran bills that benefits ex military personnel.

Big difference here than you saying what is fact and what isn’t. But as usual, in your rush to defend your liberal buddy, you’ve got yourself in muddle.

---------- Post added at 11:14 ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post

And when it comes to challenging Trump's lack of legislative achievements all I hear is something that most VM customers are well used to hearing. Coming soon!
Lack of what sorry ?

If you’re going to distort the truth because you have an agenda, please stop doing a piss poor job at it.

List of his legislative changes...

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...value=0&page=1

I repeat for the benefit of your ignorance, but Trump’s major budget reforms also passed in the house this week, paving the way for his tax plans to help middle class.