View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 18:01   #81
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
Not my opinion Mick ,Trump made the statement himself

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/12/2...paign-strategy
Perhaps I should have highlighted where I was aiming the 'Your opinion at'. You said his record is bad so far, that is where I aiming 'that's your opinion', not at what he said during his campaign.

I say your opinion, because he is doing everything he said he would do on the campaign trail, which of course he was democratically elected on, so I would say all his supporters and the people who voted for him would heavily disagree with you.

As for the Travel ban, which others like to call it.... shock horror:-

55% of Europeans agree with Trump's Immigration Restriction, only 20% disagreed with it, 25% neither agreed or disagreed or was not sure of it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Independent

Most Europeans want immigration ban from Muslim-majority countries, poll reveals

47 per cent of Britons want to stop immigration from Muslim majority countries

A majority of Europeans want a ban on immigration from Muslim-majority countries, a poll has revealed.

An average of 55 per cent of people across the 10 European countries surveyed wanted to stop all future immigration from mainly Muslim countries.

The Chatham House study, conducted before US President Donald Trump signed an executive order banning immigration to the US from seven predominantly Muslim countries, found majorities in all but two of the ten states opposed immigration from mainly Muslim countries.

<snip>

In no country did more than 32 per cent disagree with a ban.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7567301.html