View Single Post
Old 19-03-2008, 17:30   #1464
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

I wonder how 121 media/Phorm will spin over the fact that users have started to leave their target ISP's for none 121media/Phorm ISP's

Wonder how happy VirginMedia will be when their users get the letter to say they are going to sell there customers private data to a Spyware company and they all up sticks and start to leave.

If there average user spends £70.00 a month with Virgin i wonder how that equates to the average earned by each users private data. Will one be more than the other and which one will hurt more when they lose it.

If they do this and they lose me they will lose the following.

Phone

Broadband 20 meg now would have been upped to 50 meg when its ready for my area later in the year.

2 x Tvdrives and all movies and sports.

So are you happy VM to lose customers with all those products just so you can be a bunch of wasters

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer