Thread: Receipts
View Single Post
Old 29-01-2021, 22:16   #11
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Receipts

Quote:
Originally Posted by entseo View Post
It bears all the hallmarks of them having the wrong contact details for me, which could be a possible explanation of their behaviour. I tried to open a new account with Virgin Media with my new (and working) email address, but they insist I use an account which has an old (and non-working) email address. But the problem is that there doesn't seem to be any way of contacting them to tell them this.
Call Customer Services and ask them to update the email address on your account.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote