Thread: 350M Win 10 Speed slow
View Single Post
Old 22-01-2019, 11:25   #36
copernob
cf.addict

copernob is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Win 10 Speed slow

Ah Well Now! Was bought as a backup PC. Windows 7 Run Perfectly for years...
Decided to try Win 10 to see if it would work on this PC. It's a tad slow at startup because I use a 1tb hdd. (no probs there) I'm not a complete duffer (only with some things) Both my PCs are Tweaked to my requirements, not microsofts. This Old PC with win 10 was Running Smoothly until a few updates ago. So in my minds eye it has to be one of the updates. (i could be wrong) but which one, God only knows. I been in Safemode too many times now n its nada nada nothing found. NO BLOATWARE in any of my PCs. Reason, if shop bought I wiope clean n start again. My other PC that Runs Win 7 is a Self Build so any bloatware on there is down to me. General Maximus---I always listen to those such as yourself who knows better than I. BUT, before i go buying any other Router I need to find the Culprit in this Win10 pc first. I don't like being defeated, which is reason I ask questions for help. Yesterday my "4 Port USB Gigabit Network Server" Stop working in my Win 7 PC, was OK in the old Win10 pc, Go figure. After messing around All day in Safe Mode etc. I got it to work again. Somehow the Windows Installer in Services was STOPPED. Go figure. I think I got a VOODO in my House. lol Thanks for the Help, Appreciated...I will let you know if I ever get to the bottom of the slow speed and if n when I buy a New Router. Will be the ASUS RT AC-68U AC1900. Take Care All.
copernob is offline   Reply With Quote