Thread: US Timeline Travelers
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 19:37   #34
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Travelers

Funnily enough i was thinking about that when i finished watching it because i think this is the only series i have ever watched where i have had one episode a week and then an opportunity to watch them all in one go. I think i prefer the flexibility of being able to watch them whenever i want and i think i enjoy it more that way because i get more satisfaction out of it. Some people might argue that having to wait a week is part of the excitement and fun but sometimes it can just be annoying.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote