Thread: Tivo V6 Resume playing problem
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 10:33   #8
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Resume playing problem

It is rather weird I'll admit. I can't purposely replicate it. It isn't happening when I have the remote but I was in the room, it isn't just a story. They are experienced in using Tivo/V6 and they aren't doing anything unusual, just pressing stop and expecting a different result.

And another indication that it isn't going to work is that it often (but I can't for definite say every time) doesn't go back to the programme info screen but instead brings up the Keep or Delete menu even though the recording is only quarter or halfway through, and then you say Keep then sometimes it goes back to the programme menu but says play instead of resume, and the other times it goes straight back to live TV.

And I have rebooted but it doesn't fix it.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote