View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 23:28   #1
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Kell Brook beats Micheal Zerafa

Well, that was abysmal. Brook is finished. Gobsmacked at such a shocking performance.

Address the elephant first though. Khan vs Crawford is almost certain to happen. Brook pinned a career ending payday on Khan and lost. That likely had some effect, especially noting Kelly's complete lack of interest.

Brook looked awful, completely disinterested and his punch resistance is shot. I mean I feel like Khan could actually put Brook away, especially at 147 with ease. Struggling to make weight and with no option but to go up he'll get seriously finished off at light middleweight.

He's absolutely paid the price for lingering around Sheffield whilst others were fighting the big names on PPV. Two big fights ended brutally for him and he's just shot. The way in which Zerafa continuously picked out right hands is enough to worry everyone else that Khans punch output would just overwhelm him badly.

His hometown were so switched off from it. The commentators were lost for words and the whole trainer situation is just questionable.

The only thing left to say is the same thing I started with. Brook is finished.

Edit: He's just had the audacity to call Khan out at 147 after that showing. Desperate. Terence Crawford in Vegas on PPV for a world title and the possibility of a monumental upset or Kell Brook who's completely shot, desperate for a cash out and struggling to even make 150lbs.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 08-12-2018 at 23:34.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote