Thread: Anorexia
View Single Post
Old 20-10-2018, 17:53   #34
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Anorexia

An update.

Her weight has gon up and down.

Last Friday (12th) she had gained 800g, and on Tuesday (16th) she had gained 2.1Kg.

I think the counselor telling her usless she put on weight she'll have to hand her over to another one as she won't be doing her job.

The counsellor doesn't want her to go in to a residential home as it could be bad as she could pick up bad tips from the others seaking care.

On the 13th my sister an Brother In-law had a day out (my sister had a few beers which she needed).

So I spent the day with the kids.

I was sitting on the sofa with my nephew, my niece was doing her college work at the dining table.

I saw my niece get up and go through the kitchen to the downstairs loo, but as I saw her go into the loo she had what looked like her 1 pint milk bottle in her hand (trying to hid it from view), I got up and checked the fridge and the bottle was gone I told my nephew this as I sat back down.

When she came back again she was trying to hide the bottle, my nephew got up and ran into the kitchen, I heard then talking and she said that she was goinging to pour it away but stopped herself.

I did tell my sister what had happened.

She has rules when eating:

1. All meals/snacks must be eaten at the dining table.
2. No food must be broken up an eaten (IE cereal bars etc)
3. No baggy clothes or clothes with pockets.
4. she must not enter the kitchen to do any food, other than her morning porrige which she is supervised doing.

I'm going to say to my sister that she musn't go though the kitchen to the bathroom but go through the living room.

But onward and upward.