View Single Post
Old 25-03-2019, 19:49   #739
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Linear is old tech - on demand is the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
I'm meaning as more and more launch just look so far at launched or confirmed services.

Netflix
Amazon Prime
Apple
Warner Media
Disney +
Comcast
Britbox
Hulu
Now TV
Eleven Sports

That's just off the top of my head and doesn't take into consideration the many traditional pay TV services. All these services are also competing against other digital subs such as music streaming , gaming services and books such as Kindle.

People only have so much money to go around.
Yes, agreed, but as I said before, you would not subscribe to them all. I subscribe to Netflix, Amazon and Now TV for example, but not to Starzplay (and I wouldn't either to Hayu if it wasn't in the Full House bundle anyway). It's no good subscribing to all those different services if you don't have the time to watch the content!

In the end, people are going to subscribe to those services that best meet their needs.