View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 13:26   #5703
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

People who use every trick in the book to try and make you feel bad about yourself even though 98% of people in your life tell you that your doing great there is that 2% that try and make you feel like shit for changing to better your life and families!

The best advice I was ever given was that (Remember nobody can manipulate you without your consent and cooperation) only you allow this to happen and only you can change it, if these people have a problem with being told no then it's their problem not yours.

I was put to the test this week and as usual this person tried to use their old tactics of emotional blackmail but I was strong enough to say no, so maybe this should be a happy thought but inside I do feel slightly bad at saying no even though I have a legitimate reason at saying no and if I said yes my son and I would have been the one's to suffer as it's his school service that day and he really wants me to be there.

I need to remember that I offered this person a solution by saying that hubby would take a holiday and take them but no they would rather get the bus (IMO this is emotional blackmail)

I just can't go back to being expected to do everything as it is mine who suffer and I will not allow that to happen again EVER!

Rant over...