View Single Post
Old 29-09-2018, 15:39   #12
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Stuttering, faltering, stopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by stripes View Post
Is there any way of saving all the recordings I've got on my Tivo box without copying them one-by-one to my linked DVD recorder?
You can play a whole folder in one go. Just highlight the folder and press play.

If your TiVo does get replaced, you can also copy the series links via the My Virgin Media website, so things will get recorded again next time they are broadcast.
https://help.virginmedia.com/system/...box-to-another
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote