View Single Post
Old 07-10-2023, 23:56   #9
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Hamas terrorists invade Israel, kill civilians and take hostages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
They attack, beat up and occasionally kill each other all the time. Nobody covers themselves in humanitarian glory in that part of the world and much of the time they’re as bad as each other.

The fact that these things happen doesn’t excuse or justify today’s events in the slightest. In fact it’s safer not to casually link the two even in conversation, just so as that remains clear.

A lot of the people I follow for Ukraine analysis have started talking about this today so sadly on my Tw*tter feed I’ve seen some stuff I would rather not have (not everyone uses the ‘sensitive content’ screen when sharing graphic video sadly). Seriously, this was a planned and co-ordinated rape-pillage-destroy expedition that would have shamed the Vikings.
In other words it’s safer to censor debate than engage with the fact Israel also commit war crimes in the occupied territories.

It doesn’t excuse or justify. It is absolutely a catalyst.

---------- Post added at 23:56 ---------- Previous post was at 23:55 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadking View Post
Is that the one which was a response to an attack on Israelis?
Did Hamas get thousands of rockets and plan all this overnight?
And round and round we go.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote