View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 10:42   #790
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I think it is crazy that Crooked Hillary has her core supporters still 'with her', despite knowing what we know now, that she cheated Bernie Sanders.... in the debates and funded the Fusion GPS Dossier along with the corrupted DNC, that's the Democrats, compiled by Steele, in which he is alleged to have garnered intel from Russians, intel that was not verified. That to me, right there, is the collusion.

But yeah, it's really bat shit crazy that the U.S economy is doing fantastic, jobs up and social security claimant count lowest it's been since 1973... Jobs up for blacks, Hispanics and women.... and the latest that there could finally be a Peaceful resolution in the Korea Peninsula... all the above happening under a Trump Presidency.

I mean removing yours and others hate aside, which is by far irrelevant, he is enacting practically everything he campaigned on. (Some requires Congress to approve).

I think it's really selfish that because you hate something or someone so much, the haters want that something or someone to fail, bit like those who hate Brexit here, they cannot stand the fact that the UK has done well despite a 'Leave' win result. It's all very pathetic.

Brilliantly summarised again Mick.