View Single Post
Old 29-03-2018, 15:59   #783
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

I would have thought it more appropriate that the OIG of the Justice Department does what their job is - impartial oversight and investigation of the previous investigations; that's literally its job, as it is a nonpartisan oversight branch charged with detecting and deterring misconduct within the Department of Justice. The FBI and its director answer to the DOJ and its head, the attorney general.

No one, on either side, can then claim bias over the outcomes.

If Strzok was such a big Clinton fan, and so opposed to President Biff, why did he draft the letter about reopening Clinton’s email server investigation, but also supported reopening the investigation just before the election?

And it seems to get overlooked that there were texts that criticized Clinton, Clinton’s team, the Obama administration, Congress and other Democrats.

---------- Post added at 15:59 ---------- Previous post was at 14:15 ----------

Quote:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

I have stated my concerns with Amazon long before the Election. Unlike others, they pay little or no taxes to state & local governments, use our Postal System as their Delivery Boy (causing tremendous loss to the U.S.), and are putting many thousands of retailers out of business!
12.57PM - 29 Mar 2018
Amazon pays sales taxes in all the US States and DC, except the five that don't have sales tax.

Everyone uses the US Postal Service as their Delivery Boy - that is the main reason for their existence, and Amazon, just like everyone else, pays for that service. Package delivery is one of the USPS growth areas, helping keep it in business.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.

Last edited by Hugh; 29-03-2018 at 14:23.