View Single Post
Old 29-12-2016, 14:09   #3586
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I think Rizzyking nailed it by saying no-one really knows what will happen. I think reading something that is only a pessimistic foresight, just fans the flames and feeds a remoaners appetite that they want Brexit to fail.
It's not just a pessimistic forecast, it does highlight the areas where jobs are being created.
And I don't know anyone (Brextremist or Remoaner) who wants Brexit to fail, that wild theory comes from the same people who said we send £350m each week to Brussels.
I don't think anyone wants the country to go to the dogs just to prove people wrong but many appreciate that a long-term economic price (which means less money free to be spent on the NHS, armed forces, education, infrastructure) will be paid by leaving the EU, imperfect though that organisation is.