View Single Post
Old 15-09-2016, 19:21   #11472
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l saw my community cardiac nurse yesterday Osem and she is happy with the healing of the ICD wound but thinks my heart rate is beating too fast so she is going to have a conversation with the consultant about increasing the cardiac medication doses although because my blood pressure is quite low she is wary of increasing the doses because it might make my blood pressure even lower which can be very dangerous if it goes too low.
Sympathies Den. I hope you get it all sorted ASAP.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote